“Great Fish”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
United States
“Great Fish”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We went to Fish X 2 on a Friday night, they were very busy, lots of take out, Not a lot of tables, but we were able to find one without any trouble. I had shrimp, very good, not a lot of breading, We were all pleased with the food and will come again. The prices weren't that high for fish and shrimp.

• Visited September 2013

Muskegon, Michigan
“Awful Customer Service!!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I am shocked and disgusted by the customer service at Fish X2!

My mom ordered dinner from there tonight. When the driver came we paid for our $50 order with $70 and told him to give back $10. The driver said he couldn't because he didn't have any change on him. (Seriously - what delivery driver doesn't carry change?) My husband told him he was sorry, but he couldn't afford to give him a $20 tip (40%), and if he got change we'd give him $10. The driver left without a tip and didn't come back with change.

As we were disbursing the food we discovered we hadn't been given all that we had ordered. I called to inform them and the owner argued with me about it, and then told me he could have it delivered but I would have to pay for it + meet the minimum delivery amount of $25. I told him it was ridiculous to charge me for something I had already paid for and that they had neglected to provide (let alone be expected to meet the min delivery fee again).

He then started berating me for not tipping the driver because he's a college student who relies on tips - but we DID try to tip him! We ALWAYS tip at least 20%, it's not our fault the driver didn't bring any change! He might be a college student, but I have 4 children and I can't afford to give anyone a 40% tip for driving less than 3 miles down the road!

Regardless - we did not receive the food we paid for. The drivers tip never should have been brought into the equation. Besides - if he had delivered the missing food he could have brought change and gotten the tip we had tried giving him in the first place! Instead the owner argued with me and then insulted me. What horrible customer service - we definitely will not be ordering from them again.

• Visited September 2013
Ferrysburg, Michigan
“Good fish and seafood”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a very nice, family run establishment. The owners are friendly and community minded. I really like the fish tacos, and they have great daily specials and wonderful side dishes. The broasted chicken is good, too. Great place to get fish when you don't feel like cooking.

• Visited June 2013
Holland, Michigan
“Great fresh fish and seafood”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Have ordered take out here about 10 times and have never been disappointed. The shrimp and perch are second to none. The owners are friendly and very accomodating. The hot sides vary, consider yourself fortunate if you happen to order on a sweet corn bake day. Yum, yum!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SM510
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Food was good. It was a little expensive, but worth it for fresh fish and home made sides. Inside was basic, order at the counter and a few minutes later your food comes up. Plastic silverware and throw away baskets. You can see them cooking just over the counter from where you order.

Visited August 2012