TownePlace Suites Detroit Sterling Heights
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wardel Motel(Shelby Township)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitehall roadyogurtoutdoor poolhard boiled eggspartridge creekcomfortable bedhalf hourcontinental breakfastnon smokingside by sidesmall kitchenettestores and restaurantsthe breakfast areaextended stayfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Hotel is located right on edge of parking lot of Lakeview Mall. If you are heading to Michigan for shopping it is very handy. There is a Red Lobster and Olive Garden in the parking lot as well. Costco and Target are across the street. The rooms are well equipped with a kitchen. They supply a continental breakfast that was decent. They also have a pool and bbq with a sitting area. All in all a very nice hotel with great amenities and a good price. Have already recommended it to several friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ehroco
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This hotel was great I had booked the 2 Queen room suite but they either sold out of them or something and they instead gave us two 1 Queen room suites side by side so we had the doorway open between rooms. This hotel is very clean no complaints comfortable beds my requests at the time of booking for extra towels and feather pillows were all met! I would stay here again.

Room Tip: took others advise and requested a high floor away from the road. Lakeside Mall is across the road.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2012

this is the 4th time my girlfriends and I have stayed here and as usual it was great. Perfect location for shopping, good rates, good service and nice rooms. Being on a budget, me and my two girlfriends always get a studio room and it is always spacious and comfortable enough for us. Our room has always been clean and in good repair. Pool is small but nice for a quick dip. They have now added a free continental breakfast which just adds to the value of staying here.

Room Tip: High floors have less noise.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2012

This is a nice hotel in a nice location. Traveling alone, my husband always panics. And going to a new city for 2 weeks and being a bit of a health nut I need to go to a place that will allow me to cook my own meals, and give me the safety that will satisfy the husband. This hotel was just that. It is located right by a fairly nice mall; right off of the main road so it was fairly easy to find. It offered a full kitchen - not just the cook top but also an oven, a full refrigerator, microwave, and even a toaster. They offer free WiFi so I was able to FaceTime with my children at home as well. I was even able to find my fitness facility well within 5 miles from the hotel. (although the hotel does have treadmills but I never used them.) Checking in and checking out was very easy. This hotel also offers breakfast as well. (but I did not partake.) The people there were very nice. The only drawback that I could find was the walls were a bit thin. If the neighbor was a loud talker or snored loud I could hear them. But that only happened two of the 10 days I was there. So I could deal with that. Oh....and this location does offer laundry facilities - $1.00 for both washing and drying. I know that if I have to go back to this location for another class, I will go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I have stayed at this Towneplace Suites many times and although some of the suites could use some updating, this place is very convient and well situated.
I have stayed in a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom, both with full kitchens includig a dishwasher.
Quiet buildings. Elevator. Breakfast is not included, but with a full kitchen, that is not an issue.
Beds are very comfortable.
Across the street from Lakeside Mall.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends