“Delicious cheeseburger!!”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Nice atmosphere, good service and delicious burgers. You cannot go wrong. I like the old diner look with all of the decorations. The vegetables on the topping's bar were fresh and the burger was cooked perfectly. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My wife and I decided we wanted a good burger and decided to give the Fuddruckers in Sterling Heights a try. Both burgers were done exactly as we requested and very juicy. considering the price of the burgers, I am not sure why people would go to Burger King and Mc's.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

It's so easy with a large, extended family. We are middle class, working families. No one can afford to pay the bill for 14+ people. There's always tables for all of us. We order & pay for our own meals before we sit down. The birthday person always gets an ice cream dessert of their choice. Servers are always friendly & helpful. They even allow us to bring our own cake. Their buns are always fresh & made right at the restaurant. You can even purchase fresh bread from their bakery there. (-B

Reviewed 8 December 2012

We have visited this restaurant on many occasions and enjoy the atmosphere and the choice of menu items. My preference is for the buffalo burger cooked medium rare (this is required not to ruin the taste). You have available the generous assortments of condiments from lettuce, tomatos, salsas, jalepenos, mustard, ketchup, mayo. Seasoned steak fries tops off your meal along with unlimited soft drinks. Their service is self serve with staff attended service available.

Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

I am addicted to this treat. I enjoy the steak sandwich quite a bit as well, however I will purposely get a brownie sundae once a month! Its very large in which you could share,but will you want to?? A rare find, I like the ambience of fun and ecletic. Can be pricey, but with a fresh topping bar for your sandwiches there's no beating it!