“"Awesome Food, Great Atmosphere"”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nue J's Coney Island
Reviewed 10 July 2014

You MUST try this place if you are in the area on TDY. Great place for lunch. The food is simply amazing. I had lunch at this awesome little restaurant for ten straight days in June 2014!!

When I say amazing food I mean amazing food! Everything is cooked to order, and the menu is fantastic. This resturaunt IS very clean, and the prices are beyond reasonable for travel budget minded folks. The atmosphere is terrific, and the people are very nice!

I tried just about everything on the menu from the Ruben, burgers, chicken pita, Philly steak, Tuna Melts, several breakfast's items including the awesome Greek omelet, coneys, French fries and onion rings. Everything is cooked to order including bacon. Service is outstanding.

You can get an awesome lunch for under $10 bucks!

3  Thank ZMANN2014
There are newer reviews for Nue J's Coney Island

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Been here many times with friends and family. This is a great local place for me on Mound Rd . It is where Tubby's use to be on Mound rd.
I have had the Ruben, burger, chicken pita, Philly steak, several breakfast's items including the awesome Greek omelet, coneys, French fries and onion rings. Everything is cooked to order including bacon. People here are very nice and never messed up a meal. You gotta try this place!!

4  Thank Vtshedman
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

The place is extra clean and the food is the best the waitress our lovely and the cook is clean and cooks the food to perfection if i had to recommend a coney island it would be this(:

4  Thank deshawn11
Reviewed 29 March 2014

when I say amazing food I mean amazing food! they had the full package great service they made me feel like I was at home, my coffee never went empty. their resturaunt was very clean. very reasonable prices. some of my favorite foods are the greek chicken salad their chicken is flavored and tasteful! the rice pudding there soups are all homemade and very fresh! there pear salad is amazing fills you up! I love the atmosphere is terrific this is honestly my new favorite coney in sterling heights!!!!!!

5  Thank gina s
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is truly a hidden gem a friend at work brought in a pita during our break it looked and smelled good i gave it a try today and i swear i will be back i love there chicken it has so much flavor in it and the staff is good there fast you see them cooking your food and the place is super clean i told all my co workers and my co worker said try there house dressing with there grilled chicken its to die for im happy there here thats the best chicken ive had in forever thank you nue j's

4  Thank onlythebest101