Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights
Beirut, Lebanon
“souhail J”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

i stayed a month over this hotel and i had a great and confortable time,it was clean,quite,and i felt very safe,the staff was very nice,,valerie,muriel,christi,and the house cleaning that i had this time was excellent,i only would like to see the a flat screen TVs ,no one have these tvs any more,donate them to the goodwill for tax deduction

Room Tip: stay close to the office to have a good wifi signal if u need it
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, 25 May 2012
Thank you for posting a review of your stay at our Extended Stay America Detroit - Sterling Heights. We appreciate your feedback, and I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back, should your travels bring you to our area! Thanks again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sterling Hieights
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

The Extended stay is a good place to stay if you are going to be staying for a long time, the area has all the stores nearby. Rooms are a little old but comfortable, All Staff is very good, especially Muriel & Christi. Housekeeping & maintenance is very good - thanks to Lula & also to maintenance guy. WiFi is slow. Management should consider giving some discount for long-stay people (to get more long-stay people). - Paul K.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, 22 May 2012
Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our Extended Stay America Detroit – Sterling Heights. It gives me great pleasure to read reviews like yours. It’s wonderful to hear our staff is delivering on our commitment of great guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back, should your future travels bring you to our area. Thanks again.
sterling heights
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

The Extended stay is a good place to stay if you are going to be staying for a long time, the area has all the stores you need for every day living. The rooms are a little old but comfortable, I like the having a complete kitchen when away from homeThe staff treats you like family, especially Muriel & Christi the both of them do a very good job of making people feel at home, and this is very important when one's away from home, having people who care, keep up the good work Muriel & Christi we appreciate both of you. The housekeeping was great thanks to Angela. C.L.W.

Room Tip: first floor is very good for older person's very quite
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay at our Extended Stay America – Sterling Heights. It’s wonderful to hear that we delivered on our commitment to complete guest satisfaction, and I am so glad that we were able to make you feel at home. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Detroit
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

This hotel is really great choice for long stay. It's close to Wal-Mart and there are complete kitchen in the room. It's very convenient for self-cooking. The frond desk, like Muriel, are very kind and give us many helps. This hotel also is quiet, you can get a good sleep. The only bad thing is that wifi is too slow, I hope I may get better wifi service next time.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Detroit - Sterling Heights. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Sterling Heights
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Extended stay is truly a great place to stay. Super friendly staff that treat you like family!!! I love the people and they do an awesome job to make me feel at home.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Thank you for your delightful review of our Extended Stay America – Sterling Heights. It’s so great to hear our staff is taking such great care of our guests! Thank you for choosing our hotel and we are very happy to have you as our guest. Thank you again!
Detroit, Michigan, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

this hotel is very nice and has a complete kitchen witch is very useful if you a re staying for long... the house keeping is very polite and genorous...... and the frond desk espesially murial and kryssy.... Also, your alowed pets....

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Thank you very much for your nice review of our Extended Stay America in Sterling Heights, Michigan. It is wonderful to hear your feedback about our staff; it tells us we are delivering on our "excellent service" commitment to our valued guests.
Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see you again.
Sterling Heights
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I'm a long term guest at Extended Stay America in Sterling Heights, Michigan and I can truly say that the level of service that I recieve far exceeds my expectations. I'm the type of person that believes you get what you pay for. Well, in this case I've gotten much more for my money. Thank you for that! From the time I walked through the front door of Extended Stay America I was impressed. The lobby is warm, clean and has a welcoming atmosphere to it. The front desk staff makes your stay so enjoyable. When I have a question about things to do or I am trying to find a particular business in the surrounding area the front desk is very imformative. If I have a concern or a question with my room they get on it right away. The rooms, hallways, and trash rooms are well kept. I just love my room because it has everthing (just like home); full size fridge, stove, microwave, pots and pans, and utensils to cook with. The maintenance person, Tom, is the best. He's always on his job and housekeeping is top notch. This team or staff is of the highest quality. I know that the staff integrity and guest satisfaction reflexes effective leadership. So, at this time I would like to thank Valarie Reid and Christi Scott for help making my stay here impeccable!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites Sterling Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites Sterling He...
#1 of 6 in Sterling Heights
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
TownePlace Suites Detroit Sterling Heights
TownePlace Suites Detroit Sterli...
#3 of 6 in Sterling Heights
Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI
Comfort Inn Utica
Comfort Inn Utica
#3 of 7 in Utica
Comfort Inn Warren
Comfort Inn Warren
#3 of 18 in Warren

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights? Share your experiences!