#1 Toni was rite on top of every concern my fellow travelers had! Not only was that person making the guest smile also co-workers! plz pat Toni on the back, (and give a raise) Nathan was rite on top fixin coffee! 4 me one day (he was doin his job well!) Lachiae was cleanin this place and 4 a small girl she pushed a big cart! and did it well! (she should B told your doin god job! and a bit of a raise!) Tom just has that kind personality that makes Me feel welcome! he does not need a raise just a pat on back! Thomas would not mind a raise, he does git the job done...he has to deal with the "later guests" ones who come in afta the bars close...that's a tough job! and he does it well!. I work for Chartwells a company that is service industry...I tripled the profits in 3 months, B cause I hired the rite pplz 4 the job! I am on break B cause that job is at the University and though I was given a stipein I wounder what to do 4 next 2 months? I do not work 4 $ I work 4 experience. I think if you continue to hire the Best all will profit! I just saw your front desk pplz take great care of a tenant, he was angry at first but then walked away with a smile! I would like to also critique the lay out of the accommodations, (like the shower placement?) But I choose to stay here and I am glad ya had me! My email is email@example.com I know I will leave ya with this.....you all make these travelers feel at home and for some darn reason I do not want to leave? (srry one more quick critique .I am a smoker and smoke them ciggies,there should B a place like back door with a picknit table or bench I follow "house rules" and no matta where I go I do not want my cigarette smoke goin in to lungs that do not smoke! but if the guests smoke in front door only?) just sayin there should B a place 4 smokers only! ( I am sure you do not want your guests to B offended at front door) But if they walk in and Toni smiles they feel warm! THNX 4 my stay! I look 4 ward 2 a response!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Sterling Heights
- Sterling Heights Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights Michigan