“Grilled chicken tenders”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Stevensville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend suggested Cracker Barrel for a dinner stop. I haven't been to the brand in years. I searched the menu for something appetizing, but not too much. The chicken tenders were cooked just right. The broccoli and green beans were the perfect sides for me. Then the perfect treat, corn muffin with melted butter. Yum. Service was fine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing experience! Food was delicious. Biscuits were buttery soft and the server was amazing.We have visited this place a number of times and have yet to have a negative experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Stopped here on a bus tour. The service was amazing. It seemed like we had out food within 3 minutes of ordering it - and that was with 53 people showing up at the same time. Would highly recommend it.

Did not give them a heads up this time and they still got us in and out in record time.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

While staying in the area for business this place was convenient because it was right by my hotel. I ate here on 3 different nights and was always sat within a reasonable time. The food always came out quickly and warm. Would stop here again.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We ordered breakfast in the afternoon, I ordered biscuits and gravy, and eggs. Got my biscuits and gravy (warm not hot) no eggs. I was almost done with my buscuits before I got my eggs. The server never asked how thing were, and neither did the check out girl.