Rooms are nice, they have family rooms, there is a pool, and family rooms. The location is nice as you can run out to Meijer for last minute things, and there are lots of food options nearby. It is a good place to stay if you have business in the area, or are just getting away to see some of the harbor country in Berrien County.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come relax and unwind in our newest all suite hotel in the heart of Great Southwest Michigan sunset coast. Conveniently located off I-94 Exit 23 in the heart of Michigan's finest world class vineyards - renowned for distinguished wines and just minutes away from the shores of Lake Michigan. Enjoy the breathtaking sunsets and miles of white sandy beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville Hotel Stevensville
- Comfort Suites Stevensville
- Stevensville Comfort Suites