“Super Clean & Updated Nicely!”

Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Stevensville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Super Clean & Updated Nicely!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This Comfort is excellent, clean, I mean really really clean, updated, and a great price. Usually I stay at Hamptons but I think that I'm looking for these from now on. Free breakfast...which the kids eat their weight in fooooooooood. Good coffee too, many times hotel coffee is pretty watered down, this hit the spot.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Watervliet, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

So I won a trip to the area and as part of that trip we won 2 nights at this hotel. Now I have never stayed at a Comfort Suites before, usually I am a Marriott girl, but I have to say that after 1 night of our 2 night trip, I would come back to this hotel ANYTIME. Excellent customer service and so so clean. Breakfast was wonderful and well stocked for the whole 4 hours it is served. Pool area is great too. Great job Comfort Suites Stevensville!
One last note, the hotel was sold out last night and u would have never known it....they r that good.

1 Thank cookerqueen
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel is SO impeccably clean and comfortable! We have visited this hotel yearly for the last several years, and I was surprised that it keeps getting better! They just had a remodel, and things are looking even better (if that is possible!) The front desk staff are so kind and friendly, and the pool was perfect for the kids! It is a hotel like this that keeps us coming back to St. Joseph area!

lynnridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed here last year and were very pleased. Was surprised to find it's in the process of being renovated. Our room was on the third floor near the stairs and it had already been remodeled. It was very nice. My husband and daughter enjoyed the pool. The free hot breakfast was wonderful with many options - sausage & gravy, eggs, waffles, bagels, toast, cereal. The elevator wasn't working on the 2nd day but it wasn't a huge inconvenience. Hotel staff was very nice. This hotel is approximately 10 minutes from Silver Beach which is why we picked this location.

Red Oak, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Arrived late in the night, entry way was clean and beautiful. Front desk girls were nice. Parking was lighted nicely. Hotel room smelled and looked clean. Bathroom held us three girls very nicely:) beds were by far the most comfortable for hotels. Pillows were AWESOME! We will return without a doubt!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank diamondgirl71
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This is a newly renovated hotel, close to Silver beach, with friendly and helpful staff. Nice strong free Wi-Fi. Breakfast in the morning including make your own waffles and artificial sweetener free yogurt. Very close to the highway, which has its pros and cons. We would definitely stay here again, and try to leave some time to hit the pool.

Stayed June 2014
Hartford City, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I can't rate this too low because the hotel was very clean and it had some nice amenities...but here is my pro/con list for this hotel:
Also keep in mind that I am usually not that harsh on things, but they kept adding up!

Pros:
-Like I stated above, the hotel was very clean, we even had a spill and they brought up a sweeper for us to use to clean it up.
-Free breakfast was nice with lots of choices
-Pool area was very well kept and the water temperature was great! I really hate when hotel pools are ice cold.

Cons (there were more than there should have been):
-When we booked the rooms, we asked for adjacent rooms, but got across the hall instead.
-We wanted a room with beds in a separate room for the kids, but were told that they didn't have any, but yet I see some pictures on their Website with multilevel rooms!!! So we had to have 6 people sleep in the same room which means we didn't get as much sleep as we needed.
- Our window had a great view of the back of the hotel sign and the roof of the drive up area. Why have a window there at all? That room should have been less expensive because of that alone.
-Either this hotel has very thin walls and floors or the people all around us were extra loud...we could here noises and stomping all night.
-To the best of my knowledge, it looked like they only had 1 luggage cart and of course it was always in use, so we had to hoof all of our luggage up and down during check-in/check-out.

With all of the stuff that I stated above, I feel like we were way over charged for this stay. Next time, we will plan ahead more and stay closer to Silver Beach and go back to the Hilton brand that we usually use.

Room Tip: Room 215 has no view. The window faces the back of the hotel sign and the roof of the drive up area.