“Good Quiet Room”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Stevensville
Woodhaven, Mi, United States
“Good Quiet Room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

Found the room to be Clean and Comfortable. Asked the Clerk for a Quiet room and she really came through. Good location right off Freeway. Found the Price to be a little above AVERAGE. Breakfast was marginal.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lashonda S, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey! Please if your ever in the area again let us be your home away from home. We love having you here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

very good , had refridgerator and microwave in room. Had special computer desk off in corner of room, where someone could stay up and play on computer while someone else was sleeping and it wouldn't wake you up. Food was good too. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hotel5050, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. Have a Happy New Years !
St. Joseph, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

We had a great stay with friends. Hotel has a excellent staff and the renovation turned out wonderful. We plan on staying again the next time we are in the area. The fitness center was a great idea to add during the renovation. I like that a I can work out on the property site and no longer have to go to another gym for my workout.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comment about the hotel and staff. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Happy New Year!!
Mpls MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

We got the best night sleep here after driving from Minneapolis through winter weather and Chicago traffic. Great new beds. Slept in and staff sent us on our way with breakfast to go after we missed the free breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel and staff. We are very glad you had a safe trip. We hope you will stay again next time you are in the area. Happy New Year !!
Lake City, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Needed a hotel on my way home and ran into huge traffic jam. Joann was a sweetheart and got a frazzled tired traveler settled. Hampton is my go-to chain for quality at a fair price. Just don't expect much from the kitchenette, it was to nice chairs, a small table, a dorm sized fridge with a small microwave sitting on it ~ a typical room with some extra space

Room Tip: Try to pick the side away from the highway.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Lashonda S, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Here at the Hampton Inn customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
Stevensville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

We have stayed in this Hampton for many, many years when we come home to visit family. They have recently changed their policy to no pets. We are dog lovers and responsible owners and very disappointed that we can not have our dogs with us. Sadly, we will have to stay in another hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lashonda S, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
We would like to take this time to apologize for the inconvenience. I will pass your concerns on to higher management, however there are a couple of hotels in the area that allows pets.
Millbrook, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

Great staff, clean, comfortable beds. Quick check in. Safe location. Easy access. Travelling on business and could not make my planned hotel due to poor weather conditions. They helped cancel the other hotel without charge (even though it was past 6 p.m.). Toddlers were able to get exercise in the clean pool after 10 hours driving in car seats. We had a wonderful rest. Staff helped get an important last minute fax out. Excellent experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Andrea W
Thank you for taking the time to let us know yo enjoyed your stay! Please don't hesitate to make us your home away from home, if your ever in the area in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevensville
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
Boulevard Inn
Boulevard Inn
#3 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Baymont Inn & Suites ST. Joseph/Stevensville

Been to Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94? Share your experiences!