“Very helpful staff- quality stay”

Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Stevensville
Hudsonville
“Very helpful staff- quality stay”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our group turned up early - an hour before check in time and the attendant did a wonderful job getting us in our rooms- We found this Hampton in a great location, staff friendly and room great- The breakfast was great- Great Stay

2 Thank James E
HamptonGRAirport, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you James for the review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and our staff. I will share your comments with the team. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Houston, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

very pricey---perhaps time of year. The highest price I have paid for a Hampton Inn in ten plus years. In excess of $200 for a room with Severe Highway noise, a facility more than ten years old. Maybe it was time and place, and we had a personal special event. However, I would never pay that price nor even half of it for the "overall" facility and experience.

1 Thank Richard P M
Thank you for the review. I am sorry you were dissatisfied and I would be happy to discuss this further. Please call me at the hotel if you would like to discuss this in more detail. Jack White
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and hotel was clean. The rooms are a bit small but we only stayed one night, so it was fine. Just a few minutes away from downtown St. Joseph. Would definitely stay here again!

2 Thank Katie S
Thank you Katie for the five star review! We look forward to your next visit.
U.S.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed there with my family of 4 for 2 nights to attend a wedding. Everything was clean and the decor inside the room was elegant. The breakfast was sufficient, and there were plenty of both hot and cold items. Either the booking site or the hotel messed up with my reservation b/c we're given a king's room. After a phone call and a switch of keys at the front desk we're given a double queen room without any hassle. The problem is, now we're on the other side of the hotel where we're facing the highway. That's where the big downside came in. Even with double-layered windows we could still hear the traffic. The sound proof was bad. But our family was still able to sleep without any problem. For anyone who is sensitive to noise at night you need to make sure that you pick a room that is away from the traffic. Other than that we're very satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: Stay away from the highway and choose the ground floor.
1 Thank HKoldtimer
Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear about the problem you experienced with the noise. I am happy that you enjoyed the rest of your stay, we look forward to seeing you next time when we can get you on the non highway side of the hotel. Thank you.
Plainfield, Indiana
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had the need to stay in Stevensville, MI and the Hampton Inn was great. Close to gas stations and Meijers store for shopping. Food nearby. Clean rooms, friendly staff, easy check-in and breakfast was excellent. Overall stay was very nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Michael F
Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.
St Clair Shores, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I went to visit some of the local wineries, this hotel was perfectly located between the two main wine areas and served as a great half way point. Waking up to a hot breakfast was great. We had a nice room which included a mini fridge allowing us to keep our food items chilled over night.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Victoria W
Thank you Victoria for the review. We are glad to hear you were able to visit some of the local wineries while you were in the area. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.
Bridgman
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Although we live in the area, we stayed here for two nights when there was a widespread power outage. The hotel was understandably crowded but the front desk staff handled the surge in customers with efficiency. Our room was comfortable and quiet, and the breakfast better than average. The lobby area was inviting. This was near Easter time, and one evening we brought our grandchildren over to swim in the pool. A staff member offered them candy from an Easter basket that was filled to the brim. They, of course, thought this was wonderful!

Room Tip: Rooms away from I-94 are quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
HamptonGRAirport, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you Maggie for the great review! Our staff want every guests stay to be as enjoyable as possible and I am happy to hear this was your experience. We look forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevensville
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
Boulevard Inn
Boulevard Inn
#3 of 6 in Saint Joseph
Baymont Inn & Suites ST. Joseph/Stevensville

Been to Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94? Share your experiences!