“Great pick & location”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Stevensville
Mundelein, United States
“Great pick & location”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Located just outside of St Joseph, this is a little gem The upgrades that were done in the past year show. They upgraded all the rooms and added a fitness center. The staff at this hotel are very welcoming and courteous. You will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Cathy C
HamptonGRAirport, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you Cathy for the wonderful review. We will share your comments with our team. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Dayton, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great staff , kind and helpful. Room was not bad but could have used a little maintenance. Toilet leaked when flushed. Close to town and shopping. Great breakfast. Pool was clean and well kept. Would have liked to see a hot tub though.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonGRAirport, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Hello Marcus and thank you for the review. Were glad you enjoyed your stay. I have addressed your maintenance concern with our maintenance team. We look forward to seeing you next time you in town.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We requested 3 rooms for 11 family members. We all arrived at different times but they managed to put us together on the 1st floor. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Meijer is across the street if you need anything and it's only about a 10 minute drive to St. Joseph and the beach. Nice hotel at a great price.

2 Thank mikromomma
Thank you for the excellent review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and I will share you comments with my team. We look forward to seeing you again when your back in the area!
livonia, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

They were very caring when we had a housekeeping issue. All were polite and friendly when passing. I would stay at this location anytime I was in the area. Thanks for a great stay. If only you could control the weather!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Dennis L
Thank you Dennis for your comments. I will share them with our front desk team. We look forward to you next visit, hopefully there will be better weather this time around!
Fishers, IN, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The staff at the Hampton Inn in Stevensville were all very cheerful and helpful. The breakfast is very convenient, ready and available. I have never had to wait for anything, items are always fresh and good.

2 Thank Betty H
Thank you for the review Betty! Were happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 28 June 2014

First time to stay at Hampton Inn I-94 as most of the hotels/inns at the vicinity were fully booked. Price was very reasonable. Once I stepped into the bathroom and tried to use the toilet.....OMG.... the toilet seat hasn't been clean up and you could find lots of yellowish spots (big and small) all over the place......apparently the previous user has been a bit messy......but shouldn't the toilet be sanitized after use????? Eventually I have no choice but to clean it up by myself.......Well, the bathtub was old and with mold.......Probably will stay away from Hampton Inn the second time if I have a choice

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Joe A
Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with cleanliness at our location. My staff and I want to ensure every guests stay is as enjoyable as possible and I am sorry this was not your experience. I have already addressed your concerns with the team to ensure this does not happen again. Please call me if you would like to discuss in more detail. Jack White.
Hudsonville
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our group turned up early - an hour before check in time and the attendant did a wonderful job getting us in our rooms- We found this Hampton in a great location, staff friendly and room great- The breakfast was great- Great Stay

2 Thank James E
Thank you James for the review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and our staff. I will share your comments with the team. We look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stevensville
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor / St. Joseph
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 6 in Saint Joseph

Been to Hampton Inn St. Joseph I-94? Share your experiences!