American Inn Sturgis
US$113
US$92
Priceline
US$101
Super 8 Howe(Howe)(Great Value!)
US$56
Van Buren Hotel(Shipshewana)
US$115
US$107
Farmstead Inn(Shipshewana)
US$114
US$95
Super 8 Shipshewana(Shipshewana)(Great Value!)
US$84
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2010

I stay here frequently. I own my own business and travel throughout the region. The rooms are large and comfortable. Internet access and desk allows me to do work at night. The decor is dated, but the rooms are clean. The manager is very friendly and is available if you need anything. The pool has just been re-done. The bottom line is you can certainly find places more luxurious, but if you're looking for a clean, safe place at a fraction of the cost, you won't find anything to beat it in the area.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank akascootman
Reviewed 22 June 2010

Owners are friendly and accomodating. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Good wireless internet included free.

The rate is fantastic. Look, if you want a newly decorated room with an indoor pool, exercise room, and breakfast, then stay next door and pay $99 per night. I'd rather stay here and save $60 per night.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2009

For the second trip needing an overnight stay off of the Indiana Turnpike this summer, we decided to pull in rather than spend 4 more hours on the road and push it to home after a long day of travel. Since I was here with a friend earlier this summer, I recommended this hotel to my husband.

My family was very pleasantly surprised. The value for the room was great. It was easy to plan an overnight stay at the $50 rate by using the internet coupon--we didn't need to show the coupon, just asked for the internet rate. My husband remarked that the room was exceptionally clean, and "smelled really clean". On the front end of our vacation, we stayed in the Pittsburgh area at a Marriott hotel, and this room was cleaner and certainly more easy to unload our suitcases and overnight gear from the car parked directly outside of our door. It cost $90 less a night and was at least twice the size!

Even though the hotel is on a busy road, the room noise was minimal. It was easy to spot off of the freeway.

Let's say we will plan to be back again on our travels to and through the area.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank mjrswim
Reviewed 16 August 2008

This was a one night stay while driving across the country. The motel was close to the highway. We arrived late at night and left early in the morning, so it was "OK". The room was very large and reasonably clean. The shower was not the best, but "OK". There are absolutely no frills-just a bed and shower!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 23 July 2008

We stayed here for only one night, so I didn't need anything fancy, and it's not fancy, but it is clean and comfortable. This was the largest room we had on this trip, it even has a couch on one side of the room, along with a fridge and microwave. The wireless internet worked pretty good and the outdoor pool looked clean. It is located just off the Indiana Turnpike, but noise was not a problem. I paid $45 thru Priceline and I would say that was a fair price.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sstraveler