Hampton Inn Sturgis-Lagrange Area
US$62
US$92
Priceline
US$101
Super 8 Howe(Howe)(Great Value!)
US$56
Van Buren Hotel(Shipshewana)
US$118
US$107
Farmstead Inn(Shipshewana)
US$116
US$95
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscookiesindiana toll roadmany choicesnice stayroom was clean and comfortablehot tubfitness roomwould stay againstaff was very friendlycomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accessmake your own wafflesnice breakfastpotatoesnotre damefront desk staff
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I was recently in the area on business and picked the Hampton Inn in Sturgis based on reviews and proximity to business. The choice of hotel is limited in the area. I found the hotel to be quite clean, quiet, and with a very courteous staff. This type of hotel is never remarkable in feature, but one likes to see a consistently high standard of cleanliness and courteousness. This Hampton is up to brand standard. I will stay here again as business merits.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn Sturgis/LaGrange was great. We chose this location because it was relatively close to Notre Dame but much less $$ than some of the accommodations closer to South Bend. We had dinner at DaVinci's in town (pretty good for family meal) and the free breakfast was perfect way to start the day.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 November 2013

If you live in Ohio, this is a great hotel to use for Notre Dame home football games. It is about 40 minutes from South Bend. Prices are reasonable and you do not need to book two nights as at most South Bend hotels. Owners are very friendly and attentive to their guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Before I begin this review, I want people to take into account I was only there from 12 AM-5 AM on my stay so my review might not take into consideration what others who have stayed there for a longer time would say. This Hampton Inn was a good stay, it was very convenient to the Indiana Toll Road even though I found out that it was addressed in Michigan on the bill. It was a typical Hampton Inn, the room was well prepared and I slept well, those are the criteria that mattered most to me, so for those reasons I'd recommend this hotel. The lobby area didn't seem to be as big as the other Hampton Inn's I've stayed at but then again I wasn't paying as much attention to that given the time I stayed there. The front desk staff seemed helpful even though at the hours I was there, it was one person working which makes sense I guess. The price was just over $100 and some change, expected because it was a Hampton Inn but a little high considering the town and surrounding area was so-so. I'd stay here again if traveling on I-80/I-90 and was tired.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The room was very nice and clean. Bathroom was very nice. The bed was excellant, slept very well. The continental breakfast was nice. Plenty of food. The paint on the wall matched the bed spread nicely. Television had a very god picture, nice and clear.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo