“Disappointed”
Review of Stony Point Pub - CLOSED

Stony Point Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We were disappointed with the service, food and atmosphere of the Stony Point! Won't go back again! The interior is loud and unwelcoming. The food was very salty and cold.

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem. Who expects gourmet style food in a sports bar? We had the Brie LT & I upgraded to sweet potato fries-the honey mustard merlot sauce is a must!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

My friends and I stopped in for a late dinner on a weeknight and had the best dinners. Our choices ranged from a build your own burger with hand cut fries to their meatloaf wrapped in bacon that melts in your mouth! Our server was very friendly and professional even though we were pushing the "dinner" hour as we were there just before ten! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Lakeleemk
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Should have known when it was the only place you could get right in. Drab atmosphere. Dtrs wings were cold..not cooled off...Cold.?? They brought her more. I asked for fish tacos with white fish, not the stated catfish. Since my husband ordered the same, they were able to use the fish and chips white fish to make the switch. His three were all white fish, my 3rd one was catfish. Yuck! Way to fishy even for my husband. Glad it wasn't my first bite, def was my last. They could
have warned us. Dtrs burger was over charred and dry. They do have really awesome homemade tater tots. Shredded hash browns cooked then deep fried in clumps like corn fritters. Served with shredded cheese and green onions with gravy over the top. Yum! Our appetizer came out with the food. Wouldn't go back.

1  Thank 91kmjm
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We had a bad experience on our first visit for a meal (Chicken neck instead of chicken wing, but mistakes happen). everyone has an off night.... we decided to give the place another try. This time we went with friends for dinner and drinks. We all had different meals the fish tacos, western burger, chicken jalapeno popper on pretzel bread, all were awesome...Broddy was a great bartender/waiter and the meals were great. I would recommend giving the Stony Point Pub a try...