“to go order”

Roman Wheel Pizza and Subs
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Suttons Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Picked up a pizza here spontaneously when all other restaurants were closed. It was a fantastic pizza.

There are newer reviews for Roman Wheel Pizza and Subs

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The food tasted great however it felt like coming into order food was an inconvience to them.

The pizza was quite greasy but that is what made it taste good.

This is the first place that had a sign on the pop machine that stated only one free refill of pop.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

They were very busy and got us our pizza about 20 minutes quicker than they quoted us. The pizza was really good. It is small, but would easily get take out.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Lots of dough and a bit over baked pizza. I likes the salad the best. I can east just about any pizza so this place was fine

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The only thing I've ever had at the Roman Wheel, and to my mind the reason to go to this restaurant, is the pizza. It's not Chicago pizza and not Detroit style pizza. It's thin and a bit greasy and great when you are mood for it. It reminds me a great deal of the pizza I used to have in New York City, although, unlike NYC the crust is soft rather than crisp. The toppings are excellent (I recommend the mushrooms and pepperoni - sorry, I'm a bit of a traditionalist). You can dine in or carry out.

I can't speak to the rest of the menu, but if you like thin crust pizza you can roll into a cylinder to take giant, dripping bites of, you won't go wrong here.