“Loved if so much, came back!”

North Country Grill and Pub
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Suttons Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hand cut prime rib, freshest seafood available. Large out door patio and bar. Key West outdoor seating available in the summer months. Cozy fireplace in the winter. Finest Leelanau wine list. We do not take reservations due to our small seating capacity.
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Visited back in 2012 and had a delicious meal, this time was nothing different.

Me - Filet. While it was really good, the other dishes were better.

Wife - Hamburger - nog just a hamburger, a hornet burger!

Friend 1 - Perch - suburb. Nuff said.

Lobster/crab cakes - light, moist and oh so good. Best thing we had.

The artichoke, lobster and crab dip appetizer was SO good, I could have ate just that all night long. The onion rings were, well, onion rings.

Friendly staff, awesome good...strong drinks...a winning combination.

1  Thank TMuff

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I Love their perch, it's the best around. We love to meet up with friends before 6:00pm and order their Early Bird dinners. My husband always orders the prime rib, and I have to order the perch. Good value, even better food!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had dinner on the back patio, which was OK, however it is a stockade fenced patio without any view. Not what I expected. I was hoping for a view of the bay. (I'm not sure there is a place in Sutton's Bay with a view - too bad.) I had the whitefish which was good. My husband had the prime rib and perch, however he was not impressed. We had good service.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is a restaurant we make every attempt to go to when we are in Suttons Bay. We go to the North Country Grill for the prime rip therefore we've not tried anything else from the menu, probably a mistake. The servers are always efficient and friendly. We like the outdoor seating even though it is a little tight but the atmosphere more than makes up for the close quarters.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The food here is well prepared and delivered in a timely fashion. The fresh water fish and steaks grilled outdoors are highlights on the menu. The women in our group raved over the cherry salad. The outdoor dining rooms are wonderful. If you want a quiet dinner away from the traffic and the noise of the bar, ask to be seated in the back patio. You probably wouldn't notice that it is there.