“Little Bee's Gelato”

Little Bee's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Suttons Bay
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Gelato, Sorbet and Italian Ice are made with all natural, local fruit (when available). These small batch creations are made in house daily and feature fresh fruit flavors as well as dairy free options. Also serving Higher Grounds Coffee (Hot, iced, Decaf, try adding Gelato) Natural Sodas & Floats.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a great place to purchase homemade gelato. There is also a nice selection of artwork by the owners. One of our favorite places!

1  Thank katiemichigan

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We were in Italy 2 months ago. Never did I think I'd find an honest to goodness Italian gelato in the states. This place was fantastic! ! In fact now that I know where they are I'll be stopping frequently. They're in the back of other stores off the main street ( M22). We even tried their wine ice. Of my! I'll be spending a lot of time here. But so very delicious. Lucious! Don't miss it.

2  Thank Edie R
Reviewed 20 June 2014

You have to try Little Bee's! First of all, the ices and sorbets are great. Second of all, the owner may be the nicest person you'll ever meet. If it's a hot day, try the lemon spritzer, which is a mixture of sparkling water and lemon ice. When I tried it I realized I had always wanted it, even though I hadn't previously known it existed! Others have described this as a gem, and they're absolutely right.

1  Thank crs107
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is such an adorable hidden gem--you have to look to find it as it is hidden behind, to the back of bldg. and along a quaint, short cobblestone walk. I had the salted caramel and my daughter had the lemon--both were outstanding. I love to see the little local businesses survive and thrive--they are doing an amazing job with their product and I would highly recommend checking this gem in the Suttons Bay crown out--it is a truly tasty treat!

2  Thank diamondbabydoll
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Nicest people you will ever meet! Best Gelato I have ever tasted :) Definitely recommend to go their if you happen to go to Suttons Bay!

1  Thank Lexis G