“Best Gelato Ever!”

Little Bee's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Suttons Bay
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Gelato, Sorbet and Italian Ice are made with all natural, local fruit (when available). These small batch creations are made in house daily and feature fresh fruit flavors as well as dairy free options. Also serving Higher Grounds Coffee (Hot, iced, Decaf, try adding Gelato) Natural Sodas & Floats.
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The gelato and Italian ices are without a doubt the best I have ever had! The flavors are amazing, as are the owners. The friendliest people I have ever met. They seemed genuinely happy we were there.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Friendly service and knowledgeable in their product. I had the Italian Ice & my husband had the Gelato. Both were fabulous.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We recently visited Little Bee's while celebrating my sons birthday up north. Our entire family, along with another family we were traveling with enjoyed the gelato. The even featured a "Higher Grounds" coffee gelato, which is a great coffee roaster out of Traverse City. My son was delighted when they served him his gelato with a birthday candle, and the entire store sang to him. The gelato server also featured some of his art for sale, including some unique hand made bottles. All of us really enjoyed the hospitality and of course, the gelato.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife had it and loved it so much brought me back the next day when in Sutton's Bay. I think I tried pistachio and sea salt carmel, Very good! They are very helpful, so ask what goes good together. Have non-dairy options if have kids that can't have dairy.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Went there last night for a small scoop....OH MY GOSH! .......I had to immediately go back to get another scoop. It was the best Gelato ever! ..its right up there with the best! Using the perfect amount of sugar and quality ingredients. Thanks

1  Thank Linda E