“Nice place, friendly staff”
Review of The Vineyard Inn

The Vineyard Inn
Ranked #7 of 9 Suttons Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed at the Vineyard Inn for the Sips and Savours festival. The inn was cozy and we met alot of people. Kim was exceptionally accomodating and went out her way ensure that we have an enjoyable stay. I was very impressed that she always referred to us by name. The food at atmosphere at Corkys was great. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed here for Sip and Savour - amazing area! The Vineyard Inn is a very quaint little inn right on the water with amazing views and an atmosphere for socializing on the patio. The staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating. They get to know you by name and the food and wine at Corky's is fantastic! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank CanadianBakers
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I love to stay at the Vineyard Inn every year....it is truly wonderful, with great service, in a beautiful setting. Its a gem of an Inn, with beautiful views from every room, a great staff and a lovely bistro on site.

Room Tip: Every room is nice!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 12DLM2
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here on three occasions! The view and grounds are gorgeous. They seemed to be short of staff and somewhat unorganized! Pam, the owner does the best she can, but needs more help! The rooms are quaint, but need updated. Pam and the bartender went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Overall a great place, just don't expect five star accommodations or service.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori S
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Thank you for all the GREAT help. You and everyone I talked to was so VERY helpful. The lodging was over the top! Great place for a wedding. I have told many about this special place. Thanks again so much!

Room Tip: The suite is the perfect little get away!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed 20 October 2013

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. This is my first time I have ever left a review good or bad on the internet but I felt compelled to do so after dealing with this place. Two weeks ago I bought my friend and his new bride a wine tour as a wedding gift and had the unfortunate experience, like so many others on here, of dealing with Pam. I paid with a credit card and she gave me a confirmation number which I find out was completely made up and really doesn't mean anything. She never ran my card two weeks ago and since then I have charged other things to my card thinking that the payment was run then. She ran it today and it was denied while my friends were on the tour. So I call Pam to give her another card and asked her why she did not tell me the payment would not be taken out until the day of the actual tour. She tells me that she has 20 people standing in line and she just can't deal with me at the moment. Meanwhile my friends aren't sure if they're going to have to pay for the tour or not! She then tells me that my card probably would have been denied two weeks ago anyway. We were then "disconnected" She calls me back later and left a rude voicemail telling me if I don't call back in 15 minutes then she would have to bring the tour back and drag my friends off the tour. I call back and luckily got the bartender who was very kind and apologetic and took my payment saving my friends the embarrassment of being kicked off the tour. The one star that I have to check goes to you! By the way the ad on the website says $59 per person well it was actually $69 per person. Pam said they raised their rates. Also, it says on the site that you are driven around in a Mercedes Sprinter type van that has flat screens and a mini bar. That's all bs. My friend told me it's a rickety old bus with wooden benches for seats. Too bad Pam can't be fired because she's apparently the owner meaning countless others will have to endure her unapologetic, rude, snobbish attitude. I just hope others are smarter than me and actually read these reviews before staying, eating or taking a wine tour at this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
16  Thank JDT1417
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Six of us stayed here in July 2013. Making reservations made us a little uneasy but check in went well. The rooms are fine, could use some updates but everything was clean and nice. I have to say that we never met the owner. The chef and his wife who seemed to take care of everything are wonderful. They greeted us and made us feel welcome. The food was great and they made our stay even more enjoyable. The outside dining area is very nice. The best thing they could do is keep the chef and his wife on!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
#1 of 3 in Northport
M-22 Inn Suttons Bay
M-22 Inn Suttons Bay
#1 of 2 in Suttons Bay

Been to The Vineyard Inn? Share your experiences!