“Fantastic Location on the M-22”
Review of The Vineyard Inn

The Vineyard Inn
Ranked #7 of 9 Suttons Bay B&B and Inns
Miamisburg, Ohio
“Fantastic Location on the M-22”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great spot to explore the M-22. Beautiful beach. Every room has a Great view of the lake, the rooms are open and Nice. Private location, very Clean. We were just there in July 2014 and had a very pleasant experience. I Read the harsh reviews and did not witness anything negitive. I would stay again

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My husband & I are staying at the Vineyard Inn. Beautiful view from room & terrace. Beach so close and all types of sitting areas to enjoy the view. Corkys next door is also part of the Inn. The staff is amazingly friendly. I spent the latter part of my afternoon just sitting & drinking wine getting to know them all, such nice friendly staff and Amy is a riot!!! I want to come back again & again!! Love it here!! And...we travel a lot, but this place is very special!!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Djdaug2007
Detroit
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Three years ago, my husband and I took a wine your through the Vineyard Inn. We loved it! After the tour we hung out at the bistro and had some food and enjoyed the property. While there we had thought that maybe sometime in the future we would like to stay at the inn for a few nights.
Despite all of the bad reviews we read, we decided to give it a shot and book a 2 nights stay this upcoming July. Back in April I called and made a reservation. The woman who answered the phone was nice and helpful. I gave them my credit card number to hold the room. ( which from my understanding was the first nights rate) and was told I would get an email confirmation. I got the email confirming my stay, but the dates were incorrect. So I called back again to fix it. No problem. Then, a few days later since I did not see a transaction on my credit card, I re read the confirmation email. It was very repetitive about their policies, but in only one area, at the very end of the email it said I needed to print this out, sign it and fax it to them to reserve my room. They give you 5 days to do so or else from my understanding your reservation is canceled. So I called back to confirm that I needed to do this, because I did already give them my credit card information over the phone and they said yes I need to do it. Well, at that point, I was very frustrated and had noticed that I was experiencing some of the other bad reviews that I have read about. I decided to cancel. Because I never sent in my agreement within the 5 days I assumed my reservation was automatically canceled. I never was charged anything. Out of courtesy, I decided to call an cancel verbally too. The woman Pam, was very rude and made me email her my cancelation because per her " how do I know this is really you canceling your reservation" . I will be watching my credit card very closely to make sure I do not have any charges from this place. I am saving all my emails for proof.
It's sad, because this place could have been a great place to stay at, If they would fix their customer service and attitudes. Good luck staying in business.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
11 Thank Lhilton75
Jenison
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I did not stay at this hotel but I did book the wine tour for a bachelorette party. The woman was very nice when I booked it but then I had to cancel and she was VERY RUDE! She told me that all these "girl groups" always cancel at last minute and its getting ridiculous and they were going to start charging up front but yes I did get cancelled. Well excuse me for having to cancel. Will NEVER book with them again!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank nannygirlilb
London, Canada
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed at the Vineyard Inn for the Sips and Savours festival. The inn was cozy and we met alot of people. Kim was exceptionally accomodating and went out her way ensure that we have an enjoyable stay. I was very impressed that she always referred to us by name. The food at atmosphere at Corkys was great. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
London, Canada
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed here for Sip and Savour - amazing area! The Vineyard Inn is a very quaint little inn right on the water with amazing views and an atmosphere for socializing on the patio. The staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating. They get to know you by name and the food and wine at Corky's is fantastic! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank CanadianBakers
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I love to stay at the Vineyard Inn every year....it is truly wonderful, with great service, in a beautiful setting. Its a gem of an Inn, with beautiful views from every room, a great staff and a lovely bistro on site.

Room Tip: Every room is nice!