“Love Texas normally but this one fell short”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 162 Restaurants in Taylor
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Normally I love TX roadhouse they are great and well worth the money. This one I could not get a drink refill and my stake was dry and way over cooked. The staff seamed way over stretched and I felt sorry for them how hard they had to work.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The last review is incorrect because I was there 2 weeks ago. They are open for business. I love the steaks here. Service is always good and they have awesome margaritas.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Love the food...Drinks and atmosphere. Never have we been disappointed by a meal. My one complaint is they do not take reservations and the "call ahead" option is a joke. Both times we used it we still waited 45-50 minutes. The waiting area is way to small so people are packed in like sardines if the weather is bad and cant wait outside. But the food is awesome so its worth it.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered the 16oz prime rib, I knew I would be taking most of it home, but it's so delicious you can't help it. The prime rib was so tender and melt in your mouth with wonderful flavors. My husband had the 12oz ribeye and we a good sized piece of that home as well. It's never a disappointing meal here. We also had the rattlesnake bites as an appetizer, quite tasty but the horseradish sauce they serve with it is a not tasty, ask for ranch instead.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We love this place and visit almost every week. From the unlimited rolls with cinnamon butter, to the steaks and ribs, I've yet to have a poor meal here. We try to get there before 5:00 as they tend to get busy. The chain does not accept Reservations but you can "Call Ahead" to shorten your wait.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!