“Great Stay As Always”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Taylor
Reviewed 28 July 2014

When I come home I always stay at the Taylor location. It is quiet clean and personable. The room was clean and met my needs. Housekeeping is always friendly and ready to meet your needs. I always say the staff makes the hotel! You can have a great hotel, but if the staff is not friendly, the hotel is nothing. Donna and Lea have been here many years and are so nice and very helpful. They always greet you with a smile. They always seem to go above and beyond the call of duty. Great stay as always! See you soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stay at the Taylor location frequently..and by far I am always pleased with my stay. The facility is well maintained and the grounds are clean. But what always makes the stay pleasant..is the staff. Because of the day I arrive, I usually see Tineka..she always takes good care of me and makes me feel welcome. She is an asset to the property.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Location is great near the mall and several restaurants. TineKa And Jackie were both very helpful and made my stay very comfortable. Jackie checked me in she made sure I got my wake up call on time. TineKa checked me out printed my boarding pass and gave me directions to the airport.. My housekeeper Beverly was very nice and made sure I had extra towels. I Will stay again. Keep up the good jobs. Ricky.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband talked to Tineka twice on the phone and then we met her in person on the day of our arrival. She was very kind and professional on every encounter. She was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful on all of our needs/questions. The room was wonderful. It as clean and refreshing in appearance. We have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before due to this visit we will consider it again in the future. Thank you Tineka for a job very very well done.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was visiting family for the week and I didn't make a reservation. I spoke to Toneka several times over the week asking several questions. I know I gave her the third degree. She was kind patience and very pleasant when I meet her. The computer was slow and she had a lobby full of guest. She quickly got us all in our rooms. The service was Great and the room was Marvelous. Yes I will return. Thanks Toneka!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank michelle j
Reviewed 30 May 2014

... for a family funeral.

The hotel looked like it had an inside update, but the outside could use some paint and sprucing up. It was a little confusing which set of stairs to take for upper level access -- they could use some better signage.

All in all, it was clean and updated. Quiet overnight stay. Check-in/out was easy and quick. The beds were comfy -- the shower was fine, if small.

Big Boys and Hooters restaurants available in the same parking lot, so walking for meals was easy. Right off the Highway for easy/on off access.

Thank you for a good overnight stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DivaLVegas
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Check in and out was easy and staff was very helpful. This is a nice property to stay at if you are just looking for the basics. Beds comfortable, room clean and property well maintained. We felt this was a safe area to stay for two nights

Room Tip: If you don't require a fridge then you can just take the basic room and save a few dollars per n...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Taylor
La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in Taylor
Hampton Inn Detroit / Southgate
Quality Inn & Suites Romulus
Holiday Inn Southgate - Heritage Center
Best Western Woodhaven Inn

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor? Share your experiences!