“Food was gross and delivery took 2 1/2 hours”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I ordered from Rocky's a couple of weeks ago because they offer delivery and I didn't feel like going to pick anything up. BIG MISTAKE!!! After waiting for an hour and a half, my husband called Rocky's to find out why our food had not arrived. They told us that it was already out for delivery. What a lie! 45 minutes later our food still hadn't arrived and he called again to ask where our food was. The woman on the phone insisted that it would be there soon. When our food finally arrived, we were greatly disappointed. It was the foulest, most disgusting Chinese food that I have ever tasted. All I could taste was the grease. YUCK!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I come here all the time. They give large fresh portions of food for a decent price. Last week I order for a delivery and it arrived in 46 minutes. The food was still hot and warm. Their service is great,and the driver gladly appreciate the tips.:)

Reviewed 25 January 2014

This was my first time ordering from Rocky's. My main reason for ordering from them is that they deliver. We ordered Hot and sour soup, house special fried rice, hot and spicy chicken, beef and broccoli, Mongolian beef and spring rolls. I wanted a little of everything. The food was great! One of the best hot and sour soups I have had since being in Taylor. Everything was very good as well. It all arrived hot and looked very appetizing. I would recommend you giving them a try.

1  Thank Gunzgirl
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I tried this place because it was referred by a friend.I was excited about the delivery option,as well as the fact that they liked the food.I have to admit I was a little nervous.
I ordered my food and omg!!! Maybe the other reviewers are impossible to please, I don't know. I was impressed with the service and the food was awesome. Well done, fresh, tasty and plentiful.
Great job Rockys!!! I will definitely order from you in the future.

1  Thank rickkib
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I like the food. They do give you large portions. If you're being lazy & want delivery, it can't be beat. If you're not being lazy, just go to Super China Buffet, or Teppanyaki Grill. All you can eat, plus a big variety. The plus here is you can order online. They never get it wrong when they get an online order. Don't forget to put extras & special requests in.