“Terrific value. The food and service will bring me back”
Review of Secret Recipes

Secret Recipes
Ranked #7 of 150 Restaurants in Taylor
Cuisines: American
Description: several family members and i stopped at this restaurant and had a wonderful breakfast of pancakes, eggs, etc. their coffee is great, the service fast and friendly. it seems to be a very popular place because we had to wait for about 10 min on a friday morning at about 9:30.
Windsor, Canada
“Terrific value. The food and service will bring me back”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

An expired Groupon brought my wife and I to Secret Recipes. Boy, were we surprised. The initial welcome was friendly and very sincere. We were seated and received our menus very promptly. The menus were what first blew us away. Being Canadians, we aren't used to so many choices for breakfast, brunch and lunch. And the prices are more than reasonable. Our brunches couldn't have been better. My corned beef hash, while not as good as my own, was everything I expected and more. My wife's omelette was light, fluffy and just as omelettes are meant to be. All in all, this was terrific value for the cost and we will certainly be back.

• Visited December 2013

Wyandotte, Michigan
“Average food, excellent service”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

With a name like Secret Recipes, I was hoping for some excellent homemade fare! Unfortunately, it was not. I ordered the hot roast beef. It was very chewy and the gravy is certainly not homemade. Chicken dumpling soup was cold. It would have been good if it was hot. Service is TOP NOTCH! Couldn't ask for a better, more attentive waitress. I also noticed someone was always walking around with a coffee pot ready to serve those that had coffee. We might be back for breakfast sometime.

• Visited October 2013
Dearborn, Michigan
“Enjoyed this place for years and keep going back again and again”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Highly recommended; excellent soups. Family restaurant style food, but always perfectly prepared, hot, tastey, and served by friendly, efficient staff. I've never, ever had a bad meal here. Good prices, good food, good quantity. This isn't high end dining, but it's solidly middle of the road and I can't say enough good things about this place. Try it - breakfast, lunch, or dinner. If I lived closer it would be my main place to eat out. Join their text club for special offers and discounts. Daily specials. Don't skip on the soup; I've even bought extra soup to eat there or take home - really good.

• Visited September 2013
Cape Coral, Florida, Usa
“Loved it for years”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Ever since i was a little boy i was going to this diner with my grandmother. Loved it then and still love it. Everytime i visit i eat there for breakfast everyday. Try the captn crunch french toast. Excellent. There is a lot of diners around there but this one is one of my favs.

• Visited February 2013
Canton, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

It's your typical diner... bland decor, kind of cramped and crowded, average food. More of a middle-of-the-line place. I try not to go back.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Secret Recipes? Share your experiences!