“Delicious Greek Salad & Gyro Meat”
Review of Mykonos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mykonos
Ranked #14 of 153 Restaurants in Taylor
Reviewed 28 January 2013

My husband and I recently moved near by Mykonos, and we were looking for a place to go for our weekly Saturday Breakfast, or lunch. I was a bit sad that we moved away from our regualr little diner that we used to visit, and I was hopeful that I would find a place near our new home that could match up. I saw Mykonos when I was driving, so I decided to look it up online to see the reviews. Many people had good things to say about Mykonos, and I must say I agree with them.

My husband & I split a large greek salad (about $8), and we each got an order of Gyro Meat (about $3). Our bill was $15 - and we were both full when we left, plus i brought half of my Gyro meat home.

The salad was everything i would expect in a greek salad, delicious fresh feta, homemade dressing, and fres greens. The Gyro meat was tasty, and juicy, not dry, and the cucumber sauce was very good. The restaurant is clean, and bright, and the staff is friendly. We have not had breakfast here yet, but I don't expect that I will be disappointed once we do.

We will be returning to Mykonos on a regular basis, and I think it is safe to say we have found our new "weekly" restaruant that we will be going to from our new home.

1  Thank lingalou
There are newer reviews for Mykonos