“I like it very good food ;)”
Review of Pancho's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Pancho's Mexican Restaurant
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Those sopaipillas are good the steak is wonderful very clean chill atmosphere I give it a thumbs up the enchiladas are great food is good friendly staff .

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We had the ladies over to have their hair an makeup done for my nieces wedding that was later that day we ordered a family 6 of each deal. There was more than enough food for everyone and it was delicious .... Fresh and we had left overs. I would recommend them .

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love coming here it is a small little resturant but the food is amazing really good mexican highly recommend!