“Decent food at a decent price.”
Review of Little Daddy's

Little Daddy's
Ranked #58 of 155 Restaurants in Taylor
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I've been here on several occasions. Food is good, menu has a wide variety to choose from. Wait staff is polite & friendly. Orders come out pretty quick from the kitchen too. The atmosphere is ok, kind of wide open setting. I would definately recommend you check it out, atleast once.

Reviewed 7 October 2011

Little Daddy's is an 'upscale coney island', if there ever was such a thing. More restaurant like then the typical greasy spoon, but still sporting all the traditional Greek coney island fare.

It seems to me they're trying a few new things on the menu, offering more 'dinner' items and diversifying from the standard hot dogs and Greek salads.

The food is pretty good, I like their coneys (they have that crunchy natural casing) and other sandwiches / wraps. I've only had a true dinner type meal there once (a lemon pepper chicken rice dish) and have and will stick to coneys or breakfast ever since.

The staff was friendly and efficient, but did not stand out as being particularly great, per some other reviews.

Prices are a bit higher than your traditional coney island, but still lower than your traditional restaurant.

Overall, worth trying. There's nothing wrong with Little Daddy's, it's just not exceptional either.

1  Thank lousms
Reviewed 27 January 2011

They have great food, I have never had anything bad there. But the last few times I have been there the place just leeps getting dirtier. I had to ask for my table to be wiped down today because it was sticky. You would have thought I asked the waitress to give me her first born. She wiped it so quick she missed half the table. If the food wasn't so awesome I wouldn't go back, but I can wipe my own table I guess.

1  Thank CNA083
Reviewed 28 June 2009

Little Daddy's has awesome food, but the reason I go there every Sunday Morning is because of the very nice and courteous servers. Salah is my favorite, however I dont mind being waited on by any of them.

3  Thank PerciForever
Reviewed 26 May 2009

Greek Coney Island
Great Waitstaff, good food....Wide range menu something for everyone!
Flat screen TV's to watch sport events.
Fireplace in the winter to keep you warm.
Flaming cheese and excellent rice pudding heated.....
Always a stand by for us!

1  Thank kimbo410