“Real Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Woodhaven, Michigan
“Real Mexican”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This is one of our favorite Mexican restaurants anywhere. The food is authentic Mexican. Tacos and Botantas are out of sight both in taste and portions. There is a homey friendly feel to the restaurant with pleasant wait staff and ownership.

• Visited January 2014

Dearborn Heights, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is a must stop anytime I am back home. I LOVE the hot sauce and fresh chips and the beef tacos are amazing!

• Visited August 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“Hidden Treasure in Taylor”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Always a good meal and Margarita's also! Probably the best Enchiladas and Botana's in the area. A small Botana is a full meal for two persons. Wait staff is always friendly in the 'mom and pop' tradition. Nothing fancy but I guarantee you will consider returning.

• Visited October 2013
Gloversville, New York
“Great!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Chips and salsa was great. Had the combo meal with a quesadilla and a small chimi with guac, sour cream, and rice. I am stuffed!! Good food, nice atmosphere. I was a little concerned from the outside of the building, but I'm so glad I came in.

Addison, Michigan, United States
“matador restaurant in taylor mi”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I've been eating here since it opened in 1968. No kidding, my friends and I rode our bikes to get taco since we've been 12 yrats old. Totally addicted to their "hot" sauce. I plan visits home just to get my fix. jeanmarine

• Visited July 2013