“OLE!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Taylor, Michigan, United States
“OLE!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Great local restaurant with awesome food. Everything that I've had there was really good. But beware, Hectors chili is SPICY!

Visited May 2013

“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I've been going to Amigo's since I was... what, two? I grew up in the area and have been going to Amigo's for damn near 30 years. Now that I'm a man (kinda), I travel a lot for work and have spent plenty of time across the country, internationally and in Texas. I've never found anything that measures up to this place and it remains my "favorite" restaurant. Luckily, I'm down in Toledo now so the 45-minute drive is often worth it. Must-haves include the botanas (easily my favorite), and then basically any dinner menu item. I wish I lived close enough to dine there more regularly.

• Visited May 2013
Michigan
“Only gave it "very good" value rating because our burritos were buy 1 get 1 free. Has really gone downhill...”
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

This was probably our last time here... Nowhere near as good as it used to be when I worked nearby many years ago. Would never order the wet burrito again. It was big but didn't have good flavor and both of us disliked the odd flavored tomato sauce on top.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kona-ray
Wyandoote
“Taco Tuesdays!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Great authentic Mexican fare with great prices and good service. They have lunch specials everyday for around $5. If you think about it, you would spend that for some crappy fast food. They also have all day specials during week days. My favorites are .99 cent taco Tuesdays and wet burrito Wednesdays. If you buy one wet burrito for $9.99, you get a second $1 with purchase of two beverages. (Amigo's doesn't serve liquor or beer.) I'm a big eater and one wet burrito is enough for two meals. Amigo's is not a fancy place, but the food, service and atmosphere are just fine. Enjoy.

• Visited April 2013
Taylor, Michigan
“GREAT”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

The Enchiladas are superb and the staff is really friendly! I would eat here again! Best Mexican place in town

Visited March 2013