“small portions, chip shards”
Review of Wildflour

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wildflour
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I only ate here once for lunch. I had a tuna on rye and my guest had a tuna wrap. Very little tuna, a small amount of potato chip pieces, and a pickle that tasted heavily of cloves or some other odd spice that didn't quite fit a pickle. My guest and I were both still hungry, so we ordered a dessert - a strawberry-rhubarb muffin that was very good.

1  Thank purpleartichokes
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Really enjoy the creativeness of the menu. Selections listed are not like anything else in the area. Very healthy and more contemporary. Delicious. Also has homemade fresh baked goods. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definititly return. Welcome to Daleville.