Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn(Catonsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree breakfastthe breakfast areahotel stayfitness centerrecommend this hotelquality innbusiness tripclean hotelhot breakfasteasy accessgreat place to stayexcellent stayfresh fruitcomfortable bedsconvenient locationinner harborbaltimore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself is fantastic. All Hampton Inn expected amenities are there, clean, and well kept. My biggest issue was that on our 2 nights the noise levels were completely unacceptable. On night 2 it was the room above us (I can't blame the management for that) but on night one teens were running the halls for the 4th floor until 3am with no intervention from management.

• Stayed: August 2014
Patrick W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Mr. Dale thank you for the review, I apologize for the issue you had with the noise I will be speaking with my overnight staff about the noise late night. Once again I apologize..

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was warned by local relatives that the area was not the best, but we had no concerns there. The staff was wonderful, breakfast was fine, and the rooms were clean and new. I couldn't ask for much more!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Patrick W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Well Ms. Anne thank so much for your review, we always enjoy a great review about the area.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at the Hampton/Woodlawn for a week during a business trip. The hotel and staff were fantastic. The hotel room was very clean and the staff went above and beyond to meet your needs. I did have a little trouble with the internet when I tried to connect multiple devices thru the WiFi. Other than that, my stay here was fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mr. Paul it was are pleasure to have you with us, I glad you had wonderful stay I look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Excellent accomodations, excellent staff! The facility was new and everyone was very helpfull. I really didn't expect much on this business travel but I was pleasantly surprised on how I was treated and the overall accomodations.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mr. Thomas thank you for review, we look forward to having you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was the nicest, cleanest Hampton we have ever stayed at - and we typically use Hampton or Hilton Garden Inn. The staff was pleasant and helpful, our room was immaculate and the breakfast was fresh and well stocked. For now, while new, I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to others in the Baltimore / DC area. Parking is not adequate, but not much can be done regarding that!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Mr. Robert glad to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one.