“Enjoyed our stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Milford Mill
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Nice place to stay when visiting Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Hotel is quiet and the complimentary breakfast is the best we've experienced on our travels. Rooms are comfortable and very clean. Staff is friendly and very helpful.

Room Tip: We stayed in a king suite and had plenty of room. Price was very reasonable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Patrick W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Guest like you make Hospitality a great filled work in, thank you for your review

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My husband and I checked into the hotel on Saturday, August 16th for a one night stay. We really enjoyed our stay, the room was clean, well maintained. The staff was very nice, and helpful. I would recommend this hotel as a 1st choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the wonderful review,

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I'm a harsh critic so when I say the hotel is nice, believe it. It's brand new! Actually, the room I stayed in was pretty basic and other than being new, was nothing too spectacular. I didn't love the bed but I rarely do at hotels. My main complaint was the location of the smoke detector or some kind of alarm that was blinking all night ABOVE THE BED!!! Also, the fitness center is very nice but while they had head phones available for you to use, there's absolutely no reason you need them because the tv screens/cable is not hooked up to the cardio equipment-very annoying. The pool looked nice but I didn't use it and I did hear complaints that the pool had designated hours of open times and is specifically NOT open during the day (?) I was comfortable for the three day stay I required and the accomodations felt new and fresh which is always a winning combination.

Dear

Ms. Alicia I do apologize for the inconvenience that you experience with are hotel. Please feel free to contact me direct at 410-281-1111, I like to have the chance for you to be WOW at our hotel..

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very friendly staff and clean facilities. Very good breakfast. Conveniently located next to major highways I-70, I-95 and I-495. Highly recommend this location to anyone traveling through Baltimore Maryland.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review, We are always pleased to hear that a value guest such as yourself had an wonderful stay.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is the closest Hilton brand hotel we could find to the Port of Baltimore that was available the night we needed it. Beautiful hotel, with friendly, helpful staff. We were hoping to find a hotel with shuttle service to the port in which this hotel doesn't, however after talking to the receptionist I found out we could leave our vehicle there for the week and have a van service take us to the port. We seriously considered doing this however with their being 5 of us plus all our luggage the hassle wasn't worth it.. This location was only about 15 minutes from the Port of Baltimore and only minutes from a Mall. Great location for a family visiting the Baltimore area. .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Patrick W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Value guest thank you for your great review, I was happy hear that my staff is always going the extra mile to assist our value guest. If your every back in the Baltimore please look us up..

Reviewed 16 August 2014

If you're looking for a new hotel, with a staff that understands CUSTOMER SERVICE and PROFESSIONALISM, then this is the place for you. You will not be disappointed. Parking lot is crowded, but that was the only negative we experienced. Hotel is brand new and staff is GREAT.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you for your wonderful commits about the hotel and staff. it is always are pleasure to serve value guest like yourself

Reviewed 13 August 2014

New Hotel so everything is very clean. Only issue is parking. There are two hotels sharing a lot so there is limited space to park. Located only minutes from the Mall but away from Mall traffic. Great for a business or family visit while in Baltimore.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Patrick W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear valued Guest thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel. We look forward to having you back to the Hampton Inn & Suites baltimore/Woodlawn Hotel soon! Please feel free to contact me at 410-281-1111 if you wish to share anything further! Mr. Patrick WilsonGM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford Mill
Residence Inn Baltimore Owings Mills
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
6 mi away
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn? Share your experiences!