“Awesome”

Basil Boys
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Tecumseh
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I come back to my hometown at least one time a year. My friends and I always meet up at Basil Boys. Love the staff and the food

1  Thank vacationer0610

Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you want the BEST pizza, breads and salads in town, then this is your spot! They now also have beer and wine. Their breadsticks are famous and no one can keep their paws off of them! They are speedy too which is helpful in our busy world. I have had them cater two parties and got rave reviews. There is nothing to dislike about Basil Boys!

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

My family went to Basil boys for a lunch in the afternoon and the food was really great and the staff was really friendly. The wings was really good at Basil.

2  Thank Chilly1234
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My family loves the pizza from Basil Boys and the breadsticks are known all over the area as the very best!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I have lived in the area since Basil Boys has opened. Every year since it has got worse. The only good thing left is the breadsticks but they do charge for ranch. I really don't consider myself a cheap person but if I buy sticks I should get sauce with them not have to pay 50 cents for a tiny container, just tacky. Anything bbq is what I would call un-edible, don't waste your time. The pizza is so so and over priced. Sandwiches are ok. Don't waste your money go to Brownies

Been to Basil Boys? Share your experiences!