“Lake view restaurant”

C J's Fisher Lake Inn
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Three Rivers
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Looking for a great place with a lake view and good food. This is your place. The service was great the food was excellent. I highly recommend the fish tacos. The view of the lake while eating was wonderful. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We were greeted by two of the most sullen, sad and unfriendly hostesses ever. They wouldn't seat us outside so we waited for inside and a table opened outside. I requested it and they said it was for people on a list. I told them that I was top of list already. As we sat outside many tables remained empty that we could have had. It was crazy making.

We never really love the food, but return for the lake. The salad bar is good and appreciated. The menu is so old timey. I would love to have offerings that were light and fresh and delicious. I had chicken breat with pesto pasta that was alright in flavor, but rather dry. The entree was not fresh and delightful.

My friends has similar "just ok" entrees. Menu items could be light, bright and more current.

1  Thank MassimoLido
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The restaurant was always good, but it is even better now that they have a new cook. They have expanded their menu, including a fisherman's platter that is really great. Love the salad bar also. Since it is right on the lake, the view is also nice, and seating is available outside.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stayed overnight in Three Rivers during our trip back home. The Fisher Lake Inn was VERY busy on a Saturday night. We waited about 15 minutes for a table. Maybe because I mentioned Tripadvisor, we ended up the the best table for two in the house, overlooking the lake.
The walleye was quite good and the salad bar was excellent. You may want to consider reservations on the busy nights. And....don't miss the eye popping homes located next to the restaurant.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Having traveled the world, I have found the advice of locals the way to go. Directed to the Fisher lake Inn as the "place to eat". I cannot express how wonderful this find was. You want the Michigan "experience"? The Inn is the place. Ambiance, Service, Food Quality and the local connection. All here. All wonderful. A can't miss.

2  Thank HotelOberto