Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Three Rivers
Reviewed 7 May 2012

This Holiday Inn Express is A+quality. I think HOliday Inns are making a come back. We have stayed at several in the. Past few years and all have been very nice. This hotel was offered a clean room, nice check in staff. Very pleased overall

Room Tip: King room is very nice - roomy.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
thivr1207, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Holiday Inn's are making a come back, and we've never been so proud to be a part of all the excitement! I am very happy that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you for your encouraging words. We look forward to having you visit us again, safe travels!!

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed here because it was close to my business travels. BREAKFAST is key. it was a good quiet stay and I would most likely stay again

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express of Three Rivers for your business stay. You're right, breakfast is a very important factor in making any morning great - especially before work! The next time that you are in town, remember to ask the Guest Service Representative at the front desk for the "inside scoop" on area dining discounts. Two great meals will make your stay even better!

Reviewed 3 September 2011

We booked this hotel because we had a family gathering in Marcellus. We expected just the basics - a clean room and a comfortable bed. We were pleasantly surprised to find helpful staff, a room with a small refrig, microwave, and a separate desk area, a large bathroom with an upscale feel, and a full, hot breakfast in the morning. We will happily return if we need a room in this area again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank kaymlt
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Conveniently located in a shopping and fast food area, about a mile from a historic and funky downtown. The breakfast features the signature cinnamon rolls, along with omelets, pancakes, bacon or ham or sausage, muffins, bagels, granola bars, yogurt, etc. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ANNAMARGARET B
thivr1207, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2011

Thank you for your kind words! They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but when we mix great guests with our energetic hostess, it's also the most fun. We look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Three Rivers!

Reviewed 12 June 2011

Our family stayed here because it is close to family. We thought the hotel was great. Super clean, super friendly staff. The only things we didn't like were that the pool was freezing cold, and it did not have a hot tub as advertised.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. We also stayed at the American's Best Value on a separate trip which is right next to this hotel. The holiday inn is worth the extra money.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Ripey
thivr1207, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

Thank you for your kind words about the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Three Rivers, MI!

Please allow me to extend my sincerest apology for the unacceptable temperature of the swimming pool. Please be assured that the issue with the pool heater has been addressed, and pool temperature is now where it should be.

Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that how much I genuinely appreciate your willingness to share your recent experience. Comments like yours tell us what we’re doing right, and show us areas in which we can improve, ensuring our ability to provide each guest with a positive stay.

We look forward to your return in the future!

Reviewed 31 August 2010

I reserved a king bed room then had to add a roomate and a cot. It was very crowed. The worst of the hole thing is that we ended up in the handicap accessible room and the shower head holder was broke so had to shower on our knees! The other thing was that the hotel hot tub was GREEN and you could not see your hands below the surface. Very gross!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2010

Arrived at 11PM (guaranteed my late arrival) and after checking in, the clerk told me she had to go "check on my room for me." Ten minutes later, she and her male companion returned to the hotel lobby and she said that my "room was all set." There was feces in the toilet, the air conditioning was not functioning, and the window was open, allowing in the very humid air. I closed the window, but the room did not become any cooler. I called the desk to complain, and the male clerk, who had come on duty, told me that my A/C was indeed working. He finally came to the room and after checking it, agreed with me. He offered me a fan. I asked if any other hotels were nearby and he laughed. With sweat dripping off of me, I left the hotel and used my GPS to locate a clean (and air conditioned) room at a Best Western in Howe, MI (20 miles away). Save yourself some time and stay there!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Three Rivers
Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo
Comfort Suites St.Joseph / Stevensville
Baymont Inn & Suites New Buffalo

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers? Share your experiences!