I love dark quiet rooms with cushy pillows (NOT the hard pillows one normally finds in a motel) and comfy mattresses. This one exceeded my expectations. PLUS the lighting was adequate for reading in bed, another rare find. The room was upscale for the money with a wooden cabinet sink and armoire for ironing board and hanging clothes, keeping the room quite tidy. Very clean. Also had the most extensive breakfast I have ever experienced at a motel -- fresh, hot, tasty and complementary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn