I can't say enough about our stay at the Comfort Inn! Friendly and helpful service, nice comfortable bed, big TV, hot tub (in the room and by the pool), freebies at the front desk (cookies, cough drops, etc.), good exercise equipment, bottle of wine (from print-out coupon) all made for a wonderful stay. Of course, I'm sure the weekend was helped by the record warm weather that TC got that weekend. Actually had the window open the first night for the fresh air, but found that it was too warm, so stuck with AC after that. The only negatives (and this is really nit-picking) were that the AC was loud when it went on, and there was no TV guide available to tell what channel each number on the TV was. We will probably stay here again next time we are in Traverse City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn