My wife and I decided to stay here because our first choices were all booked up for a last minute long weekend getaway. The price was the deciding factor. The hotel is not on the water, nor does it have a view of the water. However, it is located close to downtown and is very reasonable priced. It is the only hotel I have stayed at that had a 24 hr pool, though we used the hot tub in our room more. The King Spa Room we booked was clean and worth the price we paid (<$80). It was somehwat small and the bathroom setup w/ the sink in the room is not my favorite, but for the money it was just fine and honestly, how much time do you actually spend in the room anyway? I would definitely stay here again, and would not hesitate to recommend it. The front desk manager was courteous and professional and there is a free hot breakfast. Good stay for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn