We just made a short trip to beautiful northern Michigan -- a lovely area with lots to see and do. The Greats Lakes a true wonder of the world. During out trip we stayed overnight at the Comfort Inn in Traverse City, and we were very pleased with it. Beds were comfortable, the room clean and modernized and the amenities were great: an indoor pool, exercise center, and a terrific hot breakfast. Many of the hotels in the area are pricey, especially in the summer. The Comfort Inn was a good value by comparison. We would not hesitate to stay there on our next trip north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn