Comfort Inn Traverse City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sierra Motel(Traverse City)
View Hotel
Grand Traverse Motel(Traverse City)
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)
View Hotel
Mitchell Creek Inn(Traverse City)
View Hotel
All reviewshour poolopen hourspool and hot tubchoice hotelsfree shuttle serviceexercise roomwaffleshot breakfastcoffee makerfree breakfastwould stay here againcomfortable bedsvery nice hotelcherry festivalstaff was very friendlyi highly recommend this hoteldowntown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My family stayed here the last weekend of the Cherry Festival. The rooms were very clean and the staff were very accommodating. The pool was also clean and modern. Our kids loved it!! The breakfast buffet was also well stocked.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jessicaamorris
Brad S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Thank you 'jessicaamorris' for this great review of your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to read that you had a great experience. Our staff is here to make sure you have an excellent stay from the moment you check in until check out, we want to see our guests HAPPY. We hope you choose the Comfort Inn again for your next stay in Traverse City.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

As mentioned clean like new, felt good about the way we were treated by the staff always ready to help in anyway they can. The shuttle bus was a very nice surprise, if you wanted to get down town or the airport all you need do is ask, very friendly driver.

I plan another trip next summer/fall and this Hotel will be the one I stay with when I,m there, great area nice place to call home(temporarely).

There are a few resturants within walking distance and they seem to serve famliy style food and are a good value for the price. Subway on the corner with a liquor store.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The hotel looks like it was recently remodeled because everything was in a "like-new" condition, such as the wallpaper, carpeting, bathroom tile, etc. It was very clean. The pool and exercise room were fairly small, but they did the job. The breakfast was good - some hot items and the usual assortment of cereal, yogurt, bagels, etc. The street outside is busy, as mentioned by Marie K, but at night there is not much traffic so there was no issue with traffic noise. The hotel isn't in town (maybe 1-1.5 miles?), so most people will drive to get to restaurants. The rate I got was quite low, so it was well worth it.

Now here's my plea to this, and most other hotels: regarding those firm, round "bowling ball" pillows...we stomach sleepers can't stand them. Between the two beds in our room, we must of had about 10 of these. I find this at most hotels. Please, please throw a few soft, flatter pillows in the mix.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We've stayed at this motel, and written some favorable reviews and comments before. They continue to deliver all the positive services that have been commented on by so many others.
I have several problems that require unusual adjustments and they have always done a fantastic job of assisting in every way I have ever requested. I was particularly pleased to learn in last-minute conversations that one of the key persons for my special assists had volunteered to adjust his work schedule to be there at the key times when he first heard of our plans for this year.
A rather small, but very important, part of the visit, but volunteering to help in a key way was a classic indication of their positive attention to making their customers' experience the best you could ever ask for.
BRAVO !!!
and
THANK YOU !!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Although street out front is busy, so if you want to turn right, your cool, left be ready for a wait as traffic not only fast, hardly enough street lights to see many breaks.

Hotel was wonderful. Rooms super clean, great big bed, amenities all there. Breakfast, lots to chose from, and plenty there no matter what time in morning we went. Personally I would have set up tables more as for two as very few travelers were full families. But still very nice space. Love they had indoor pool & whirlpool set up with handicap chairs. A rare thing.

All in all would for sure stay there again. No problems with guests either. Most were very quiet and considerate, but you know kids.

Room Tip: You want to be on top level, as well as on side with out street out front. We heard many ambulances due to lack of traffic lights, lots of risk takers. Also we saw rooms that faced the pool area. Even though enclosed I am guessing noisy at times. Since hotel faced the lake I would say it faced NW.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple