We stayed at Comfort Inn for one night. The rooms are very clean and modern. The beds were not springy at all. They provided a TV guide in the room, which was helpful for the kids. The pool is smaller than it looks in the pictures, but it was very nice and convenient. The pool was also a 24-hours pool, so we swam till 11:30. The exercise room had 4 machines in it - elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill, and weight machine. The exercise room was very nice and you can see the pool from it. The breakfast in the morning had a good amount of variety. Two different kinds of waffle batter, powdered eggs, sausage, cereal, bagels, etc. were all included in the buffet. Overall, I'd have to say that this hotel is definitely worth its value. I would have no trouble staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn