My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn for a weekend get away. We were both very satisfied with our stay there. Location is great, with only about a 5 minute drive to downtown. The hotel is very clean with a small but cozy lobby, pool and hot tub, and small game room with vending machines. The rooms are definitely updated, with new wallpaper, carpet, and furnishings. The 40 inch Samsung LCD television was awesome. You can even get some channels in high definition, which was great for watching sports. The bed was very comfortable as well. We also really liked the free wireless internet in the room. I think the only drawback was the thin walls. We could hear noise from the TV next door and people walking around in the room upstairs, but it wasn't a big deal. Overall, our stay at the Comfort Inn helped make it a fun weekend and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in the Traverse City area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Expedia so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn