We have stayed twice now at this particular Comfort Inn and can highly recommend it. Summer is high tourist season in the upper part of the Mitten, so don't expect the same kind of room rates for this level of motel further south in the state. In particular there are major events like the Cherry Festival and the Traverse City Film Festival in late July and August that no doubt tend to drive up the rates. Still, this place stands out for its very friendly and helpful staff, clean tastefully appointed rooms, and its convenient location right on the major coastal road for the area. It is much closer to downtown TC than the other Choice hotel on Route 31 too, and is a nicer hotel than that one too. This Comfort Inn has a shuttle bus during the high season too so one can sample the many brew pubs of TC without worrying about driving home afterwards. All in all, this place is good value for money if you are vacationing in the Traverse City area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn