“Excellent Hotel”

Comfort Inn Traverse City
Ranked #8 of 40 Hotels in Traverse City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 24 March 2010

The location was perfect for my meetings. Management and the staff were very friendly and efficient. They went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable. The service was beyond expectations! They even placed fresh flowers in my room with a birthday card! In my job, I frequently stay in hotels but have never received birthday greetings or beautiful flowers from management. They discovered my birthday on my points card.

The complimentary breakfast is excellent, fresh and tasty. Not just yogurt and sticky buns. The breakfast room was very busy, but the attendant was always present cleaning the tables and replacing food items.

The room was immaculate and included a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. I was able to complete my work that evening with the complimentary wireless internet. The beds are so comfy, soft and luxurious I did not want to get up the next morning. I want to thank the manager and staff for a truly pleasurable experience.

I will stay here the next time I am in Traverse City!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank csross43

Reviewed 28 February 2010

We used our Choice Privileges points during our 2 night stay and were allowed to upgrade to a King Suite w/ in-room hot tub. The hotel was very clean. It had been newly renovated. Our room was beautiful. The free hot breakfast was delicious every morning. There were many items to choose from. We had no complaints about our stay. Will definitely plan to come back again! Loved the city - especially wine country!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynnridge
Reviewed 23 February 2010

Great value for the money - everything clean and updated, service friendly - even had pool and hot tub which helped entertain the little one and relax the older ones. The pool was a tad cool, and the rooms a tad small, but those are my only significant beefs.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ldoconnor2
Reviewed 11 February 2010

We stayed at the Comfort Inn for 3 nights and could have stayed longer. The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable. We had a king bed with a whirlpool tub, large flat screen tv, mini fridge and microwave. The pool was open 24 hours which was very cool, more hotels should consider that. The free breakfast which included eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, waffles, fruit, yogurt and more, was very good! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank llint77
Reviewed 6 February 2010

When I got to the hotel with my son I was impressed, we were in town for the Winter Special Olympics. The rooms are nice and clean, my son especially liked the larger flat screen TV, the beds are nice and very comfortable. Front desk staff was helpful. Wish I would have stayed at this hotel versus where I stayed for the majority of the trip.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank grneyes131
Reviewed 2 February 2010

We stayed 2 nights in a king-whirlpool room. The hotel was remodeled in 2009 and very nicely done. Large tv screens in lobby and outside the pool area with comfortable couches. Computer in the lobby for guests to use with printer. Indoor pool with whirlpool was nice. Breakfast selection was VERY good. Scrambled eggs, sausages, hard-cooked eggs, make your own waffle station, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereals, breads. Room was plenty spacious and tub nice size for 2. Large, new tv. Located on the main road between the bays and not too far from the downtown. Close to the airport and hospital.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oldflame
Reviewed 19 January 2010

Best place to stay in TC. Staff goes extra mile to accomodate. Couldn't have been a more pleasant stay! We will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2010