Stayed here one night with three children, 8,7 and 1 before moving to a more expensive/less desirable hotel on the beach--wish we had continued our stay here instead.
The front desk attendant (Aaron, I think was his name) went out of his way to help direct us to sights/appropriate family restaurants. Kids were psyched about 24-hour pool. Although not on the beach (the best beaches were either public in town or along the lake), the location did not hinder our enjoyment of the area. Breakfast was hearty/good variety and started early -- good for little ones. Cons: road noise is evident, parking cramped and eating area a little small -- we had to take our plates out to lobby and eat on fireplace area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Award winning Comfort Inn of Traverse City is 100% smoke free, serves a free hot breakfast, and has an indoor pool and spa that is open 24 hours. Free High Speed Internet via Fiber Optic Cable. Every room has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. Located just blocks from downtown Traverse City with easy access from both US 31 and Eighth Street. Hospitality room available for you group or family gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Comfort Inn