“Kinda good I guess”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 December 2011

JPs is an okay restaurant.. have been there before where it took the waitress over 30 mins to come and take our order even though there was maybe 5 people in the entire restaurant... Needless the say we were not happy!

Reviewed 27 November 2011

I have eaten at JP's about 30 times. 70% of the time I have been satisfied, with everything overall. I have had bad service, usually the midnight waitstaff. The food is alright but not great.

Reviewed 30 July 2011

This is beyond bizarre. Let the waitress know I'd been waiting ....seated for 30+ minutes and she got sarcastic!!! As this is about the only place open right now I'm gonna eat. Talk about bad management. And I'm a local! The service here tonight is shameful. Hope they understand when I don't leave a tip....something I have not done for 25 years.

1  Thank Johnathdn
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We stopped here for lunch on our way walking downtown for the cherry festival. The food was great and the service was very good. The BEST place for breakfast. Most of the restaurants downtown are trendy and offer very few breakfast choices. JP's Hrad Luck Diner has great breakfast choices including excellent omelettes! We will be back next time we visit TC!

Reviewed 3 July 2011

We have been going to JP's Hard Luck Cafe for years everythings always been Aok This is one of the best restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner.JP smoked meats are just what you dream they'd be Excellent. - Jun 8, 2011

1  Thank Cscronin