“Excellent breakfast!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 October 2012

My wife and I always make a stop at JP's while we are in town and went ths past week. The service was fast and friendly (although they were not busy when we arrived)

The breakfast is great, although not healthy at all:) but who cares if your on vacation.

The sour bread toast is great, the hash browns cooked so soft in the middle and crispy on the outside and the eggs cooked to order.

We've not been here for anything but breakfast, and probably wouldn't due to everything the city has to offer, but its our definite breakfast spot.

Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

Me and Two of my buddies had breakfast this morning before the Cherry Festival and it was perfect!

Fast and friendly with delicious coffee!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I was surprised by JP's Hard Luck Diner. This is the type of diner you hear described in a film noir crime drama. The girls working here are real and gritty, but very charming. The food is inexpensive and in decent portions. It is also very good. I had the tom tom burger which was a hamburger topped with a fried egg with two grilled cheese sandwiches as buns. I loved it.

The drafts were a good price, the food a tasty value and the staff was professional. The whole time I was here I could imagine hearing a hard boiled detective monologuing to himself in the corner. I will definitely visit JP's again. It is not pretentious fine dining, but it doesn't seem to want to be. I can truly appreciate that.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

JPs is an okay restaurant.. have been there before where it took the waitress over 30 mins to come and take our order even though there was maybe 5 people in the entire restaurant... Needless the say we were not happy!

Reviewed 27 November 2011

I have eaten at JP's about 30 times. 70% of the time I have been satisfied, with everything overall. I have had bad service, usually the midnight waitstaff. The food is alright but not great.