“Beautiful”
Review of Clinch Park

Clinch Park
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My cousin had his wedding there. It was beautiful. I never knew places like that existed in Michigan.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We picked up lunch in town and brought it out to the park to watch the water and all the people enjoying the park

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The splash pad at Clinch Park was what drew us here. I had a family get-together in Traverse City, and my grandchildren absolutely loved the splash pad! Having that nice snack bar nearby was also a welcome addition. The swimming beach area of the park was clean and accommodating for families. The water of the bay was very cold this year, but that certainly can't be helped! All in all, it is a very nice place to take your family.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is a great park. The town has made awesome use of space right next to Lake Michigan. They have very nice restrooms. It is a great park to take young children to enjoy the water sprinkler park.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I also had lunch there. The veggie burger was good but I wished there was some other bun that the pretzel bun - it's too big!! The coleslaw was yummy.