All reviewssitting areaking suitefree shuttlerooms are spaciouschoice hotelsfront desk staffshuttle serviceexcellent hotelbusiness centerclose to downtowna great place to staycherry festivalmini fridgefree breakfastpool and hot tubstaff was very friendlytc
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were greeted with a friendly staff. The rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast was OK, not anything to write home about but was OK. I am used to staying at Bed and Breakfast so my thought on breakfast may be different. I would stay again!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rod G
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Cambria Suites. I am glad that
you found our staff friendly and courteous. I am sorry that you didn't
find our breakfast to your liking, we do appreciate you comments as we
are always looking for ways to improve.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Cambria is a nice hotel, no coubt about it. The king suite was like every other chain hotel, the front staff were easy to deal with and you have to pay for breakfast regardless of the rates that are commanded at that hotel. The hotel is not on the water and is on a horrendously busy street. Maybe I;m tainted only because we've been on holidays for 5 days already and have been able to get equally nice rooms for much less. On the plus side, clean hotel, quiet rooms (we were well away from the front street), very friendly and knowledgable staff and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent visit to our area. Traverse City
is surely a popular destination, especially between the months of May through October.
I am glad you found our property clean and our hospitality very friendly and genuine.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We dropped our daughter off for a six week camp stay at Interlochen Musical Theatre Camp and found it to be a perfect place to stay before check in the next day.The hotel is right near everything.
We had great restaurants close by.The room was huge and had great staff.
We were able to get a late check out departure day with no issues. We are rebooking to stay for pick up after camp lets out and next year plan to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for being our guest while dropping off your child to Interlochen.
We appreciate your comments and am glad that you find our location and
property to your liking. The Arts Academy is a wonderful school and we are
fortunate to not be that far from.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

On a recent trip to Traverse City my wife and I stayed at the Cambria Suites.

The hotel was well appointed and the rooms were spotless. The staff here was very nice and always accommodating. We used the complimentary hotel shuttle in the evening to get to downtown and the driver was just a phone call away for the return and we never waited more than 5 minutes.

We stayed in a king suite which was the same price as a regular king room. The extra space was nice with no extra cost. The bathrooms were modern and very clean.

We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank roadking62
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to accommodate your lodging needs while
in Traverse City. I am glad that you enjoyed the rooms, our hospitality, and one of
our guests favorites, our complimentary shuttle to the downtown area. We appreciate
your comments and hope to see you on a return visit to Traverse City.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Nice Hotel but not by the Water like I would of liked.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
Expensive but what isn't in Traverse city? Should of included at least a free breakfast in the price.
Great WIFI.
Nice Beds
All IN All it was a nice stay was not too impressed as why this should be the # rated hotel in TC.

Room Tip: Ask for a Top Floor. Bottom floor rooms are loud if near the bar.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for staying at the Cambria while in Traverse City. I am glad that
you enjoyed our hospitality, but I am sorry that you were disappointed that
we were not located on the water. I hope that you enjoyed your visit to our
beautiful area and will consider staying with us again in the future